The protection of your personal data is a big issue here at the ANBF. We Wir process your data only within the limits of statutory regulations (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data policy we inform you about the most important aspects of our data processing within the scope of our ANBF website and the associated offers.
Contact with us
If you contact us via E-Mail or the forms on our website, your data will be saved for processing or further inquiries. We will not forward this data without your permission.
Our website uses so-called cookies (further information on cookies can be found on the SIWA information page). These are small text files, which are stored by your browser on your end device.
If you do not want this to occur, you can configure your browser to inform you before saving cookies and set it to do so only with your consent.
If cookies are deactivated this may limit the proper functioning of our content.
Following cookies are used on our website:
- _ga: Wird benötigt um Benutzer der Webseite voneinander zu unterscheiden; Speicherdauer: 2 Jahre (Google Analytics)
- _gat: Wird benötigt, um Sessions einzelner Nutzer von einander zu unterscheiden; Speicherdauer: 1 Minute (Google Analytics)
- _gid: Wird bemötigt um wiederkehrende Nutzer zu unterscheiden; Speicherdauer: 24 Stunden (Google Analytics)
- siwa-cb: Identifikation, dass Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zugestimmt haben, Speicherdauer 1 Jahr
- fe_typo_user: Wird benötigt, um Sessions einzelner User für das Redaktionssystem TYPO3 zu erstellen, Speicherdauer jeweils bis zum Ende der Session
- _pk_id: Wird benötigt um Benutzer der Webseite voneinander zu unterscheiden; Speicherdauer: 13 Monate (Matomo)
- _pk_ref: Wird benötigt um die Attribute des Benutzers der Webseite zu speichern; Speicherdauer: 6 Monate (Matomo)
- _pk_ses, _pk_cvar, _pk_hsr: Wird benötigt um temporäre Daten des Benutzers der Webseite zu speichern; Speicherdauer: 30 Minuten (Matomo)
- _pk_testcookie: Wird benötigt um zu prüfen ob der Browser Cookies speichern kann; Speicherdauer: keine (Matomo)
Web-Analysis with Google Analytics
Our online systems use functions from the web analysis service Google Analytics provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter referred to as “Google”).
In the event that IP address anonymisation has been activated for web content, the address will as a rule be abbreviated in advance within the EU. However, it is possible in specific exceptional cases that the entire IP address may first be transferred to the USA - to a Google server - and only abbreviated there. Information on the anonymisation of IP addresses can be found directly from Google at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=de
You can prevent data from being captured by Google by adjusting your browser settings in such a manner so as not to save/store any cookies. In order to do so, you can for example download and install a browser plugin directly from Google: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Details concerning the Terms of Service can be found at the following link: https://www.google.de/analytics/terms/de.html - further information can also be found at http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/
Google Remarketing and Conversion Tracking
Our websites use temporary or permanent functions of Google AdWords (an online marketing and advertising tool) of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using cookies, adverts are displayed to users in a targeted manner on other homepages within the so-called Google display network.
In addition, our websites use temporary or permanent “Google Conversion-Tracking”, for which cookies are used and stored in order to identify users.
You can adjust the settings for the Google display network under the following link: https://adssettings.google.de
Our websites also use functions from the map service Google Maps provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When using Google Maps, data will also be collected, processed and used by Google concerning the usage of map functions by visitors to the current websites.
You can also change your settings there in the Google “data protection centre”, thus enabling you to manage and protect your data.
Our websites also use extensions in various places from the platform YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, operated by Google.
This involves the embedding of videos from the YouTube platform on our websites, as a result of which a direct connection will be created with YouTube servers, which will be notified of the pages of our online content that you have visited.
Further information can be found in the YouTube Privacy Guidelines: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
Data will be collected by the server concerning access to the website and stored using so-called “server log files”.
The following data will be recorded:
- the pages or subpages visited
- the time of the access
- the volume of data transmitted in bytes
- the source/referring page from which you visited the site
- the browser used
- the operating system used
- the IP address used
The data collected will be used solely for statistical analysis, in order to improve the website and will be stored solely and exclusively on the web server. However, the operator of the website reserves the right to examine the server log files at a later date in the event of any specific indications of unlawful usage.
SSL encryption is used in order to protect your data transmitted in the best manner possible. You can recognise connections that are encrypted in this manner from the prefix “https://” in the address bar of your browser. Unencrypted pages start with “http://”.
All data that you transmit to this website – such as queries or log ins – cannot be read by third parties, thanks to SSL encryption.
Purpose of data processing
We shall process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to provide this website for you and to improve it
- in order to generate statistics concerning its usage
- in order to be able to recognise, prevent and investigate any attacks on our servers
Legal basis for processing
Data will be processed in accordance with the statutory provisions laid down in Section 96(3) of the Austrian Telecommunications Act and Article 6(1)(a) (consent) and/or (f) (legitimate interest) GDPR. Our aim for the purposes of the GDPR (legitimate interest) is to improve our online offer and our online presence.
Transmission of your personal data
Your personal data will be transmitted to the following recipients for the purposes specified above:
- IT service providers commissioned by the ANBF such as e.g. web agencies, data centre operators
Duration of storage
If you register on this website (e.g. by signing up for the newsletter), we shall only store your data for as long as you consent to this, if required by law or if permitted on other grounds.
You have in principle the right to receive information, to correct or erase data, to limit data processing, to data portability and to withdraw consent or to object to processing.
If you believe that the way in which your data have been processed constitutes a breach of data protection law or that your rights under data protection law have been otherwise infringed, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria this is the Datenschutzbehörde [Austrian Data Protection Authority].
Please contact us with any questions or concerns using the contact information provided - see page contact.